Monday, May 30, 2011

"Note Cards"

I try to send 10 letters or cards per month, to friends and family, near and far. Just a little something to remind people that I'm still here flexing my creative muscle, and that I am thinking of them wherever they may be. Normally I do a theme of the month, and put together 10 pieces of poste that are all in the same collection. Above are some of my most recent note cards with matching envelope liners.

By using a blank note-card and envelope, I recycle scraps of wrapping paper or other decorative paper to make the envelope liners. Then I isolate and cut out one of the design elements of the paper, say a flower, and glue that to the note card. It makes a nice matching set, if I do say so myself!

For more great tips on paper projects and do-it-yourself ideas check out my new course PAPER ARTS on craftsy.com

craftsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment